Melding together features from a handful of classic denim jackets, Rogue Territory's cruiser jacket features two chest pockets with flap closures, two hand pockets, and two interior pockets. Cut with a slim fit, it's great for throwing on over a t-shirt or button down, but can be sized up to accomodate for layering heavier pieces.
This particular jacket has been constructed from Rogue Territory's new Cryptic Stealth denim, which is a 13.5 ounce, extra slubby denim composed of double black, sulphur died yarns. While this denim is sanforized and skewed, it retains a hairiness and slubbiness that is usually associated with an unsanforized denim.
- 13.5 ounce Japanese selvedge denim
- Black warp and weft yarns
- Cryptic stealth denim; sanforized & skewed but extra slubby and hairy
- Placket cut on selvedge
- Two chest pockets with flaps
- Two hand pockets
- Two interior pockets
- Chainstitched seams
- RGT crossed feather branded buttons
- 100% Cotton
Made in Los Angeles, California