IH-634S-19L - 19oz Left Hand Twill Selvedge Denim Straight Cut Jeans - Indigo
Iron Heart's 634 is a straight cut jean, this one built using 19oz indigo-dyed left-hand twill Japanese selvedge denim. In a left hand twill, the warp gets tightened during the weaving process resulting in a harder, smoother face to the fabric. Often the denim will appear lighter due to more of the weft being visible on the face of the fabric. This 19oz denim has been dipped in indigo many times to achieve a very dark LHT.
- Classic straight cut
- Medium rise
- 19oz left hand twill super dark indigo Japanese selvedge denim
- Lined rear pockets
- Button fly
- Belt loops sewn into waist band
- Selvedge side seams and fly construction
- Over gauge constructional stitching
- Unsanforized but one-washed; expect little or no shrinkage
- The waist will stretch approximately one inch with wear
- Other dimensions will stretch proportionately to the waist
- This denim has not gone through a post weave skewing process, so you will get leg twist with wear; if you don't like leg twist, this may not be your jean!
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan