Alexander - 13 oz Nihon Menpu Selvedge Denim
Raleigh's Alexander fit is a is a traditional work-cut jean, with a roomy top block and straight legs.
After the closure of the Cone Mills White Oak factory in 2017, and exhausting much of the proprietary White Oak selvedge that Raleigh Denim had become known for, the brand began to search for a new mill to partner with to create the next generation of denim for their jeans. Raleigh found their new partner in Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan. This new denim features a natural weft yarn, the indigo warp is a little warmer, and the selvedge ticker features a classic red thread, where the White Oak selvedge did not.
Images are of the previous White Oak selvedge denim product. The fits have remained the same but the fabric will vary. We will update these soon.
- High-mid rise, roomy thigh, straight leg from knee down
- 13oz Japanese selvedge denim made for Raleigh by Nihon Menpu Mills
- Indigo warp, natural weft
- Red chain-stitched hem
- Selvedge detailing on the coin pocket
- Numbered leather back patch
- Hip bone screen printed pocket bags
- 100% Cotton
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina