Raleigh Denim Workshop
Graham Taper - 12.5 oz Selvedge Denim
Raleigh's Graham fit is what they call the Work Taper: a combination of the Alexander and the Jones, it offers more room in the thigh, and a clean taper below the knee. Made of 12.5 ounce raw, selvage denim produced exclusively for Raleigh by Cone Mills at their White Oak Plant in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Each Pair is individually numbered and signed on the inside pocket by the person who sewed them. They feature Raleigh's signature green tinted weft, red chain-stitched hem, and selvedge detailing on the coin pocket and rear belt loop.
- High-mid rise, roomy thigh, taper from knee down
- Raleigh's signature green tinted weft
- Red chain-stitched hem
- Selvage detailing on the coin pocket
- Numbered leather back patch
- Hip bone screen printed pocket bags
- 100% Cotton
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina