Raleigh Denim Workshop
Jones Thin - 12.5 oz Selvedge Denim
Raleigh's Jones fit is a thin, tapered jean—one of their original cuts. Made of 12.5 ounce raw, selvage denim produced exclusively for Raleigh by Cone Mills at their White Oak Plant in Greensboro, North Carolina. The denim has a higher thread count than most, so it is immediately flexible and breaks in beautifully.
Each Pair is individually numbered and signed by the person who sewed them. They feature Raleigh's signature green tinted weft, red chain-stitched hem, and selvedge detailing on the coin pocket.
- Mid-low rise, slim thigh, modest taper from knee down
- Raleigh's signature green tinted weft
- Red chain-stitched hem
- Selvage detailing on the coin pocket
- Numbered leather back patch
- Hip bone screen printed pocket bags
- 100% Cotton
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina