Martin Thin Taper - 13 oz Nihon Menpu Selvedge Denim
The Martin fit from Raleigh Denim features a mid-rise, slimmer leg, and a noticeable taper from the knee down.
After the closure of the Cone Mills White Oak factory in 2017, and exhausting much of the proprietary White Oak selvedge that Raleigh Denim had become known for, the brand began to search for a new mill to partner with to create the next generation of denim for their jeans. Raleigh found their new partner in Nihon Menpu Mills in Japan. This new denim features a natural weft yarn, the indigo warp is a little warmer, and the selvedge ticker features a classic red thread, where the White Oak selvedge did not.
- Mid-low rise, slim thigh, modest taper from knee down
- 13oz Japanese selvedge denim made for Raleigh by Nihon Menpu Mills
- Indigo warp, natural weft
- Red chain-stitched hem
- Selvedge detailing on the coin pocket
- Numbered leather back patch
- Hip bone screen printed pocket bags
- 100% Cotton
- Handmade in Raleigh, North Carolina