S211VX 17oz Benkei Denim - Relaxed Tapered
Samurai's "Benkei" selvedge is crafted using a 6x5 twill weave with a twisted slub yarn, providing a level of texture that is seldom seen. The S211VX fit features a comfortable top block, with a roomy thigh, and a noticeable taper from the knee down. This is the perfect jean for the denimhead who needs a good taper and unmatched texture and slub.
This is an unsanforized jean that has been washed once to remove most of the shrinkage from the fabric. We suggest taking one to two sizes up from your normal size.
- Relaxed top block with a moderate taper from the knee down
- 17 ounce Japanese selvedge denim
- Pure indigo dyed warp yarns
- 6x5 twill
- Silver lamé and red selvedge ID
- Custom iron buttons
- Custom copper rivets
- Hidden rivets
- Extra heavy stitching
- One washed—little shrinkage expect with cold wash and hang dry
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan