SC41470 "Type III" 13oz Selvedge Denim Slim Tapered - Black
One of the more recent additions to Sugar Cane's denim line-up, this 13 ounce black fabric, developed in-house, appears at first glance to be a standard black denim, but there's more than meets the eye. Utilizing a sulfur dyed warp yarn that will fade to white over time, and a reactive pigment dyed weft yarn that will fade to a dark grey over time, resulting in a variegated tones as the denim ages.
This jean is an unsanforized style that has been washed once—expect little to no shrinkage if washed cold and hang dried. Our experience shows that this jean will stretch in the waist up to 1.5" with wear.
- Mid-rise, slim fit jean
- One rinse
- 13 ounce Japanese selvedge denim
- Sulfur dyed warp yarn (fades to white)
- Reactive pigment dyed weft yarn (fades to dark grey)
- 9 ounce cotton twill pocket bags
- Varying thread weights used in the stitching, to mimic 1940's constructing techniques
- Deerskin leather patch
- Hidden rivets
- 100% Cotton
- Made in Japan