Veracruz - Black
Chamula huaraches are crafted in Mexico by skilled indigenous artisans using traditional equipment and techniques for huarache making. These shoes showcase exceptional old-world craftsmanship and meticulously designed details. The Veracruz, inspired by Mexico's oldest, largest, and most historically significant port city, is a classic lace-up shoe design.
Vegetable tanned leather is tanned using ingredients found in nature. Use caution with light-colored fabrics or other light-colored materials as the pigments in the leather may transfer with contact. Pigment transfer is a natural and expected characteristic of this type of leather.
- Round toe, lace- up design
- Organic 100% vegetable tanned leather
- Hand-cut, hand-dyed, and hand-woven
- EVA (Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate) Sole — softer and more comfortable than rubber
- Designed to fit snug at first and to stretch to a comfortable fit over time
- Made in Mexico